Indian Food Culinary Experience - AHM : 1208Hands-on cooking workshops that offer international guests an opportunity to learn about, and experience home-style Indian food.
Cook Studio, Mumbai Situated less than 5 km from the International airport, the studio is a state-of-the-art 'home kitchen', with six independent, cooking stations equipped with the latest appliances, high-quality equipment, fine ingredients, and a vast array of resources required for a unique cooking experience.
- Curated by a professional chef.
- 3½ hours duration
- Convenient timing
- Lunch: 11:00 am - 2:30 pm
- Dinner: 4:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Instruction by in-house Chef trainer/instructor
- Mix of hands-on and demo-style activities
- Printed copy of all recipes
- All ingredients, appliances and equipment
- Flavor profile of Indian regional cuisines
- Masallas (Indian Spices)
- Concept of a Thaali (Indian meal)
- Dals (pulses) and gravies
- Vegetables and curries
- Condiments and pickles
- Mithais (Indian sweets)