- Timings: 0800 hrs – 1800 hrs
- Duration: 09-10 hours
- Fitness level: Medium
- Popularity: ***
You will be picked up from your place of stay by your driver & local host and will drive you to Murudeshwar temple located in Murudeshwara beach. The prime attraction of this beach town is its Shiva temple. A famous landmark here is the world's second tallest Shiva statue.
The statue, standing at a height of 123 feet, took almost 20 years for Shivamogg's Kashinath and several other sculptors to build. The Shiva temple is surrounded by sea on three sides and presents a beautiful picture at sunrise and sunset. Two life-sized elephants made of concrete stand guard at the steps leading to the temple.
- Expert driver cum host for the entire trip.
- Experience the beautiful landscapes whilst on the move.
- Explore Murudeshwar temple on foot and experience the rich culture.
- Feast at any of the local restaurant.